The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- Four civilians were injured when a bomb exploded inside a stationery shop in Dora neighborhood.
- Gunmen using Kalashnikovs attacked the car of judge Abdul Kareem Mohamed west of Mosul injuring his driver.
- A bomb stuck to a car used by police investigators exploded in central Kirkuk injuring two officers.
- Police found two bodies in Kirkuk.
- A roadside bomb targeted a police vehicle in northern Fallujah injuring two policemen.