The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- A roadside bomb targeted an Iraqi national police vehicle in Dora killing four policemen and injuring two on Monday.
- Around six p.m. a parked car bomb targeted an Iraqi army vehicle in Saidiyah neighborhood, killing one civilian and injuring three other civilians and three soldiers.
- Gunmen stormed into a pharmacy in Mosul and killed the chemist running the pharmacy.
- A suicide bomber driving a car bomb targeted an Iraqi national police vehicle in Mosul injuring five policemen and two civilians.
- Gunmen killed Subhi Hassan Mohammed, a PUK official, and one of his guards and injured another in Cheman area north east of Kirkuk on Monday.
- A roadside bomb exploded as police men were trying to defuse it in Tuz Kharmatu, south of Kirkuk, injuring two police men.