The daily Iraq violence report is complied by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
-Around 5 p.m., a roadside bomb targeted an American patrol on the high way of Muhammad Al-Qasim ( opposite to the Shaab Stadium) .No casualties reported.
- Around 7 p.m. a car bomb exploded at Amil neighborhood near a bakery shop which is near the petrol station in the area killing ten people and injuring 15 others.
- Police found 11 unidentified dead bodies in the following neighborhoods in Baghdad; (6) were found in west Baghdad( Karkh bank); 2 in Amil , 1 in Mahmoudiyah , 1 in Bayaa , 1 in Jihad and 1 in Doura. While (5) dead bodies were found in east Baghdad ( Risafa bank) ; 2 in Karrada , 2 in Sadr city and 1 in Suleikh.
-Poilce found three dead bodies for people from Jumaili tribe at Karma town (north Falluja) which controlled by Qaeda organization, eyewitnesses said accusing Al-Qaeda of the killing as this tribe stood against them.
-Around 9.30 p.m. of Friday, unknown gunman attacked one of the police check points at Hadhra Muhamadiyah intersection in Falluja by a grenade killing a civilian and injuring 5 policemen.
- At 8.10 p.m. of Friday , a roadside bomb exploded in front of a house at Irouba neighborhood near Furateen primary school in Kirkuk city .No casualties reported .
- Around 9 p.m. of Friday , gunmen launched Katusha missiles at Tareeq (route) Baghdad in Kirkuk city hit an area behind police directorate headquarter .No casualties reported.
- At 8.05 a.m., a roadside bomb targeted a civilian car ( Pick up ) at Kharab Rout village on Kirkuk-Mosul route ( north Kirkuk) injuring two of its passengers .