Facebook is a gathering spot where a bewildering variety of social worlds mesh.
Facebook friends may include work friends, high school friends, college friends, going-out friends, special-interest friends and so on.
If all these types mix on a Facebook home page news feed, why couldn't others? And with the most recent Facebook redesign, anything's possible, right?
Here's what the site's status updates might look like if your Facebook friends included classic literary, cultural and historical figures, with a few A-list celebs mixed in.
• The Greeks sent you a Trojan horse. Click here to open your horse.
• Napoleon Bonaparte has an itch in his vest.
• Harold wrote on your wall. With a purple crayon.
• Julia Child can't decide what to make for dinner.
• Captain Ahab posted photos of his fishing trip.
• Kevin Bacon is friends with everyone using the People You May Know tool.
• Suri Cruise was tagged in 3 million photos.
Read the complete story, and see how many you recognize at sacbee.com