▪ George P. Bush, a holdout, serves up lukewarm support for the Republican nominee.
From Team Bush, it's a bitter pill to swallow, but you know what? You get back up and you help the man that won, and you make sure that we stop Hillary Clinton.
George P. Bush, son of Jeb Bush,
▪ There is an American Nazi Party. And it’s backing Trump.
▪ John Kasich talks about being offered the most powerful vice presidency in history, and his decision to skip the GOP convention.
▪ The American Psychiatric Association issues a warning: No psychoanalyzing Donald Trump.
▪ Trump’s economic advisers are also his biggest donors. (And, yes, they are all men, most of them oppose free trade, many of them are Steves and at least one is a gold-standard guy.)
From the opinion pages
▪ Is Donald Trump killing the Republican Party?
From social media
Have a question about the candidates, the campaign, the process, the election itself? Ask us here.