President Barack Obama called on Republicans to do more than denounce Donald Trump’s tirades and actually to rescind their endorsements. Guess what, though, they didn’t.
And Trump ejected an actual baby from a rally. For, literally, crying out loud.
▪ From the polls: Clinton is in the lead, but can she stay there?
▪ Billionaire businesswoman Meg Whitman, a Republican, is backing Clinton. (She previously compared Trump to Hilter and Mussolini.)
▪ Little surprising. Marco Rubio sticking with Trump.
▪ Congressman Richard Hanna is done with Trump, says everyone should be.
▪ Paul Ryan and John McCain still endorsing Trump. He’s not returning the favor.
▪ A Trump spokeswoman blames Capt. Khan’s 2004 death on Obama, Clinton. (Though George W. Bush was president.)
Have a question about the candidates, the campaign, the process, the election itself? Ask us here.