The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- A sticky bomb stuck on a mini bus exploded in Al Qanat Street in east Baghdad killing three civilians and injuring 11 others were in the bus around 7:30 p.m.
- Three roadside bombs exploded in Bab Al Muadham area near colleges’ compound of Baghdad and Mustansiriyah universities injuring three civilians around 8 a.m.
- A roadside bomb explosion targeted an Iraqi police patrol vehicle near Al Shaab Stadium killing a policeman and a traffic policeman and injuring one policeman and three civilians around 11:30 a.m.
- A roadside bomb explosion targeted an Iraqi army patrol vehicle near Al Rasheed Camp injuring two soldiers around 12 p.m.
- A sticky bomb stuck on a civilian car exploded near Ameriyah neighborhood injuring three civilians around 2 p.m.
- A roadside bomb explosion targeted civilians in Mahmudiyah town killed one civilian and injured three others around 6 p.m.
- A roadside bomb explosion targeted civilians in Mahmudiyah town injured six civilians around 10 p.m.
- A sticky bomb attached to a civilian car exploded near Al Mustansiriyah University injuring four civilians were inside the vehicle.
- Gunmen using pistols attacked an Iraqi army checkpoint in east Mosul injured two soldiers.
A roadside bomb targeted a police patrol in Najar neighbourhood, west Mosul, Sunday, killing one policeman and injuring two others.
An unidentified body of a man in his forties was found in al Islah al Zira'i neighbourhood, west Mosul.