The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- A roadside bomb exploded in Mansour neighborhood targeting civilians causing no casualties.
- A sticky bomb stuck to a civilian car in a park near Sinak area exploded. No casualties were reported.
- A roadside bomb exploded in Kathimiyah neighborhood targeting a traffic police patrol caused injuries to two traffic policemen and one civilian.
- A roadside bomb exploded in Kathimiyah neighborhood targeting a traffic police patrol injured four traffic policemen.
- Two roadside bombs exploded in Palestine St. targeting civilians resulted in injuring five civilians.
- A suicide bomber detonated his car bomb in central Ramadi on a main street near a marker and other governmental departments killing 9 people and injuring 50 others.
- A parked car bomb exploded targeting civilians in Shurta neighborhood in Fallujah around 9 a.m. Two civilians were killed and four others were injured.
- Gunmen using guns fitted with silencers killed a money exchange office owner in front of his house in Shurta neighborhood in Fallujah around 9 a.m.
- A suicide bomber detonated his car bomb in a checkpoint in Al Halabsa area in west Fallujah killing two policemen and injuring nine civilians.
- A suicide bomber detonated his car bomb near a federal police battalion head quarter in Saqlawiya town north of Fallujah. Killing one policeman and injuring seven other people.
- A roadside bomb exploded targeting the convoy of the governor of Nineveh province in central Mosul causing no casualties. Few minutes later another bomb exploded in the same location targeting a police patrol injured two officers and a policeman.
- A roadside bomb explosion targeted an Iraqi army vehicle in north Mosul causing injuries to two soldiers and one civilian.
- Two gunmen were killed while they were preparing a car bomb inside a house in Jalawla town around 11:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- A roadside bomb targeted an Iraqi army vehicle exploded in Sadiyah town injuring one soldier around 11 p.m. on Saturday.