The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- A roadside bomb exploded in front of a liquor store in Shaab neighborhood around 7:30 a.m. Two civilians were injured.
- A roadside bomb targeted police in Taji north of Baghdad injuring four civilians and injuring two policemen.
- A roadside bomb targeted an SUV convoy, the ministry of interior said the convoy might be of a private security company, in Hussainiyah neighborhood injuring one man and one child.
- A roadside bomb targeted U.S. military convoy in Ghazaliyah area around 1:30 p.m. No information on casualties.
- A roadside bomb targeted U.S. military convoy in Yousfiyah area around 2:30 p.m. No information on casualties.