The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- A roadside bomb targeted an Iraqi army vehicle in Adhemiyah neighborhood around 8 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- A roadside bomb targeted an Iraqi army vehicle in Al Qahira neighborhood injuring two civilians around 9 a.m.
- A roadside bomb targeted an Iraqi army vehicle in Karrada injuring three civilians around 11 a.m.
- A roadside bomb targeted civilians in Tarmiyah town, north of Baghdad, injuring four civilians around 5:30 p.m.
- A roadside bomb exploded near an Iraqi army checkpoint in Yarmouk neighborhood injuring one soldier and three civilians around 6 p.m.
- A magnetic bomb stuck to a civilian vehicle exploded injuring the driver in Karrada neighborhood around 6:30 p.m.
- A bomb exploded inside a private health clinic in Dora neighborhood injuring the doctor, his wife and four patients around 7 p.m.
- A roadside bomb exploded in Al Sleikh area under a bridge injuring one civilian around 9 p.m.
- One civilian was injured in a controlled explosion of a roadside bomb discovered by the Iraqi army in east Mosul.