- Two suicide car bombs detonated in Ramadi city around 10:30 a.m. The first attacker detonated his car bomb near the traffic police headquarters 3 miles west of Ramadi killing two people and injuring four others. The second attacker targeted civilians in central Ramadi killing one civilian and injuring three others.
- A magnetic bomb stuck to a bus carrying passengers in central Karbala exploded killing four civilians and injuring 15 others.
- A bomb exploded in a busy local market in Al Iskandariyah town north of Hilla, the capital of Babil province, killing nine people and injuring 38 others.
- A car bomb exploded targeting a vehicle of the Iraqi army in west Mosul injuring three civilians.
- Gunmen killed an employee of Mosul municipality in west Mosul.