The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- Around 10 a.m. a roadside bomb targeted a convoy private security company in Karrada injuring two civilians.
- Around 3:30 p.m. a sticky bomb targeted the head of the Awakening council in Dawoodi neighborhood, west Baghdad, injuring him and killing his son and injuring three civilians.
- Around 9 p.m. a roadside bomb targeted civilians in Al Mashtal neighborhood injuring four civilians and damaging their vehicle.
- Gunmen injured one civilian in central Kirkuk on Tuesday.
- Around 3:30 p.m. a parked car bomb targeted a police vehicle in Al Ziraai neighborhood, east Mosul, injuring four civilians.