The daily Iraq violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. It's posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchy's Washington Bureau.
- A roadside bomb detonated in Mansour neighborhood (west Baghdad) near the Emirates’ embassy targeting a police patrol around 10:30 a.m. Six people were wounded including four policemen.
- Police suspected and then killed a man who was trying to park his bicycle near a police check point in Tahrir neighborhood (south Baquba) around 10 a.m. The bicycle detonated the minute the man was shot. Five people were wounded.
- A car bomb detonated in Dawasa in western Mosul around noon. Six people were wounded including one policeman and one traffic policeman.
- A roadside bomb detonated in Halab street in downtown Mosul around 4:30 p.m. Three people were wounded including a woman with some damage to the commercial shops in the area.
- Police found one dead body in Wadi Hajar neighborhood in western Mosul.