- Around 8 a.m. Two IEDs explosions targeted civilians in Al Qanat area in Nwab Al Thubat Street. 6 civilians were killed and 4 were injured.
- Around midday a sniper killed a policeman on the Highway near Al Nahdha bus station not far away from the entrance of the Iraqi ministry of interior.
- A statement by the ministry of electricity said that a truck bomb targeted a bus of maintenance workers in western Baghdad yesterday. 4 workers were killed and other 4 were injured.
- A mortar shell landed in Al Zawra Park causing injuries to one woman.
- A mortar shell landed in Al Baladiyat causing no casualties.
- Police found 15 dead bodies throughout Baghdad.1 in Sadr, 1 in Nahdha, 3 in Amil, 1 in Mansour, 1 in Kadhmiya, 1 in Karradah, 2 in Jihad, 3 in Bayaa, 2 in Saidiyah.
- Gunmen killed one citizen and injured two in Al Mafraq area in Baqouba today.
- Baqouba hospital received two dead bodies one of a police man.
- An IED explosion targeted a tractor in a countryside road near Baqouba. One woman was injured.
- Gunmen killed 2 men and injured another near the Dwiliyah village.
- Gunmen killed a woman near Al Shaima village today.
- Gunmen attacked a bus near Jizani Al Joul area northern of Al Khalis. 7 passengers were killed.
- Gunmen stormed the house of a Basra university professor and killed him. Dr. Firas Abdul Zahraa Hameed was killed and his wife was injured in Al Hakimiyah area in central Basra today.
- A sniper shot a policeman injuring him in the leg while he was guarding in a check point in central Fallujah today.
- One police man was killed and another was injured when an IED exploded targeting their patrol as it was escorting an ambulance carrying a pregnant woman to the hospital south of Kirkuk near Amirli. The woman wasn’t harmed in the explosion and reached the hospital and gave birth.
- Gunmen killed one citizen in Al Qadisyiah neighborhood south of Kirkuk today.
- Police found the dead body of citizen Abed Hassan in Daqouq area. the body carried signs of torture.
- An IED explosion targeted Iraqi troops in Mosul yesterday. One soldier was killed in the attack. The soldiers name Mahdi Gabriel, a Kurd, and he was buried in Arbil.