- Gunmen robbed 25 million Iraqi Dinars (20000 $)when they attacked the car which carries the salaries of the employees of the bonds committee. The attack happened in Dragh neighborhood downtown Baghdad around 11 am.
- An American convoy was targeted by an IED explosion in Zafaraniyah district south east Baghdad around 10.00 am. The US troops closed the area. No information provided about the casualties.
- Police found today 8 anonymous bodies in Washasha neighborhood downtown Baghdad. Police say that the 8 men killed were between 20-40 years old.
- 2 civilians were injured in an IED explosion in Mahmoudiyah town south Baghdad around 12:00 pm.
- A civilian was killed and 2 others wounded in an IED explosion targeted a police commandos patrol in Jisr Diyala district south east Baghdad around 12,20 pm.
- The bodies of 2 women were found in 2 neighborhoods east Baghdad today. The first body was found in Al Ghadeer neighborhood while the other body was found in Talbiyah neighborhood.
- A police officer (lieutenant Salih Mahdi) was killed by gunmen near his house in Al Amil neighborhood south west Baghdad today morning.
- 5 civilians were killed and 15 others wounded in a parked car bomb explosion in Al Hussein square in Jadriyah neighborhood downtown Baghdad at 3:45 pm.
- One civilian was killed and one was injured after random gunfire by gunmen in Al Adel neighborhood.
- Two civilians were injured after random gunfire by gunmen in Saidiyah.
- Police found 22 dead bodies throughout the capital today. 2 in Mansour, 8 in Washash, 3 in Amil, 2 in Mahmoudiyah, 2 in Doura, 1 in Adil, 1 (woman) in Ghadeer, 1 (woman) Bunouk, 2 in Sadr. Diyala
- Medical sources in Baquba hospital morgue said that the hospital had received early morning today the bodies of 2 civilians who were killed yesterday evening. One of the bodies in Baquba market downtown the city of Baquba while the body was found in the industrial neighborhood.
- 8 civilians were injured in Khalis town north of Baquba city when mortar shells hit the neighborhoods of the town today morning.
- A source in the Iraqi army said that 3 gunmen were arrested in Al Ghalbiyah area north of Baquba city.
- A source in the local police of Al Sadiyah district north east Baquba city said that 5 policemen were injured when an IED exploded targeting their patrol near the eastern entrance of the district early morning today.
- Around 3:30 p.m. IED explosion targeted a police patrol north of Baqouba. 3 policemen were killed and 8 others were injured.
- Two shepherds were killed and another was injured in an IED explosion north of Khanqeen today.
- A member of the Kurdish forces known as Beshmarga was killed when four gunmen attacked the office of the general secretary of the PUK party , one of the two main Kurdish parties on Al Tabaqchali bridge downtown Kirkuk city around 10,00 am today.
- The commander of the border forces in Sulaimaniyah Brigadiers General Ahmed Ghareeb Diskri that a convoy of border forces had walked into an ambush set by gunmen in Kani Khan district east of Sulaimaniyah. Clashes happened between the two sides. 7 border force members and a civilian were killed.