(file video) Margaret Lamkin said she had no idea the steak she ordered from an Applebee’s restaurant three years ago was mechanically tenderized. The Iowa woman fell ill with a severe E. coli O157:H7 infection several days later.
(file video) Margaret Lamkin said she had no idea the steak she ordered from an Applebee’s restaurant three years ago was mechanically tenderized. The Iowa woman fell ill with a severe E. coli O157:H7 infection several days later.

National

December 09, 2012 12:00 AM

Mechanically tenderized beef can expose consumers to higher risk of E. coli

Suggested for you

  Comments  

Videos

Nation & World Videos