Danny Dougherty is a digital news developer with the Washington Bureau. Before coming to McClatchy, he was a graphics reporter with Bloomberg, the Pew Charitable Trusts, the Pew Research Center and US News & World Report. Dougherty is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia school of journalism.
- Clinton tells House panel she wiped her email server clean
- Deliberate crash of German plane highlights gaps in how pilots are screened
- Senate’s GOP White House hopefuls take their budget stands
- Ethics panel will investigate Ky’s Rep. Whitfield
- White House slams Indiana law that permits businesses to not serve gays and lesbians
- Pentagon paid accused Chilean killer for years despite revoked visa
- Military chaplain wins partial court appeal of alleged discrimination
- Pot lovers get free seeds in D.C.
- President replaced in Arab Spring back on Yemen’s stage, calling for peace
- Top Italian court clears Knox, ex-boyfriend in 2007 killing of British student
- Pentagon says it’s selected first 400 Syrians to be trained to fight Islamic State
- Pakistani fears of Sunni-Shiite violence spark opposition to helping Saudis
- Special Projects