- Related Stories:
- General emails airmen, lamenting furloughs due to sequester
- Agriculture's Vilsack defends cuts to meat and poultry inspections as part of sequester
- Federal cuts mean fewer low-income families will get housing assistance
- TRANSCOM commander: Sequester already starting to hurt military readiness
- Budget cuts? For private sector, it’s yesterday’s news
- Idaho National Laboratory could feel sting of sequester
Copyright 2015 . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.