The wandering wolf that crossed the entire state of Oregon this fall is on the move again and now even closer to California. The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife on Wednesday reported that the wolf known as OR7 is now south of Keno, Ore., a town less than 10 miles from the California border along Highway 97. If OR7 keeps moving south, he could become the first gray wolf confirmed in California in more than 90 years. Read the full story at sacbee.com.
- Attorney general nominee shaped by work aiding genocide tribunal
- California drought could end with storms known as atmospheric rivers
- Police and young black men, talking it out
- Team works to find a treatment for a rare, deadly disease
- Islamic State demands release of woman held in Jordan for life of Japanese hostage
- New Saudi king not expected to change oil prices, women’s rights
- Are Muslim Uighurs fleeing China to join the Islamic State?
- Libya oil production plummets as tribes fight to control field in south
- Special Projects