October is Anti-Bullying Awareness Month. To raise awareness, several parents traveled to Washington, D.C., for the National Bullying Prevention Summit. Through their tragic stories, they hope Congress will see the need for a federal anti-bullying law.
- Lindsey Graham sees a path to the GOP nomination
- Fiorina talks about Hillary Clinton, male hormones
- New player in GOP race? Ohio’s Kasich hits the trail.
- Be vigilant defending Bill of Rights, Paul urges NH GOP
- Feds impose lower oil train speeds ahead of new safety rules
- Housing finance regulator leaves fees alone, sort of
- Texas train tragedy imperils sports events in California’s capital
- N.C. lawmakers push to reverse cut of Fort Bragg air wing
- 100 years later, world debates: Were Armenian deaths genocide?
- Pakistan agrees to send ships to block arms shipments to Yemen rebels
- Amid crackdown, China sentences reporter to 7 years in jail
- Bombing is 1st attack on U.S. in Iraq since Islamic State took Mosul
- Special Projects