When he arrives in London later this week, President Barack Obama will join British Prime Minister David Cameron in announcing a new joint effort to coordinate national security analysis and strategy.
- Rand Paul big winner in conservative straw poll
- In Florida, a local race with national scripts
- White House says Turkey's Erdogan misrepresenting his phone call with Obama
- Rep. Pittenger: Obama is still ‘Enemy Number One’
- Baby may be free of HIV
- Immigration detainees on hunger strike in Washington state
- Duke Energy would charge customers for moving coal ash in N.C.
- Man captured from top of FBI building in San Diego after 5-hour standoff
- Stolen passports used to board missing Malaysian flight were in Interpol database, but no one checked
- In the Baltics, Russia’s takeover of Crimea renews old fears
- Malaysian official discounts terrorism in case of missing airliner; 5 nations searching for wreckage
- China hopes to solve Great Wall graffiti problem with plastic screens
- Special Projects