A British court will decide Tuesday whether WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange should be released on bail, a week after he ordered held on Swedish allegations that he sexually assaulted two women. The Guardian newspaper talks about the latest developments in the case.
- Related Stories:
- WikiLeaks: U.S. frets over Peru's army, resurgent Shining Path
- WikiLeaks: U.S. having trouble tying Assange to Manning
- Poll: People behind WikiLeaks should be prosecuted
- WikiLeaks: Even China complained Cuba wasn't paying its bills
- WikiLeaks: Cables reveal U.S. military role in Muslim world
- WikiLeaks: Maliki filled Iraqi security services with Shiites
Copyright 2013 . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.