Wired.com's Threat Level, citing one "dispirited WikiLeaks activist," is reporting that the arrest without bail of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Tuesday has left the organization in a state of uncertainty, despite transition plans laid out prior to his surrender to British police.
Inside WikiLeaks, Assange arrest creates chaos, report says
- Story | An Assange prosecution would raise 1st Amendment issues
- Story | WikiLeaks: Assange jailed; Visa, MasterCard join boycott
- Story | WikiLeaks: Swiss bank freezes Julian Assange's account
- On the Web | Roundup of news developments involving WikiLeaks
- On the Web | WikiLeaks Cablegate site
- On the Web | More WikiLeaks coverage from McClatchy