- Related Stories:
- What's the matter with Kansas? For one, minimum wage is $2.65
- Is the worst over? Some economists see glimmer of hope
- Jobless reports from states show highest rates in decades
- As economy slumps, arts groups suffer, Congress told
- Credit crunch: Texas Rangers, Bush's old team, on the block
- Large number of layoffs expected at IBM
- $410,000 in 2006, $112,000 now: When will prices hit bottom?
Copyright 2015 . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.