Leila Fadel, McClatchy's bureau chief in Baghdad, talks about why the government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki might find it unsettling to have Barack Obama in the White House after years of unconditional support from George W. Bush.
- Chiquita to merge with Irish produce company
- Study: Cocaine use down, pot smoking up
- Republicans question Iowa's key role in presidential balloting
- Peter Lanza: 'Adam would have killed me'
- China hopes to solve Great Wall graffiti problem with plastic screens
- In the Baltics, Russia’s takeover of Crimea renews old fears
- Border Patrol tells agents to retreat from rock throwers, not shoot
- Saudi Arabia declares Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group
- Special Projects