The daily Iraqi violence report is compiled by McClatchy Newspapers Special Correspondents in Baghdad from police, military and medical reports. This is not a comprehensive list of all violence in Iraq, much of which goes unreported. Its posted without editing as transmitted to McClatchys Washington Bureau.
- Around 8 a.m. a bomb detonated inside the house of Sadi mahdi, a general inspector in the ministry of electricity in al Qadisiyah neighborhood in west Baghdad. Sadis son Mustafa and his wife were injured. The explosions damaged their car.
- Two civilians were injured by a roadside bomb in Hahdha neighborhood in downtown Baghdad around 10 a.m.
- A civilian was injured by a roadside bomb in Kasra neighborhood in east Baghdad.
- Two members of the national police were injured by two roadside bomb in Doura neighborhood in south Baghdad around 5 p.m.
- Police found the corpses of 15 bodies who were buried in an under construction house in Ur neighborhood in east Baghdad.
- A civilian was killed and ten others were wounded by a parked car bomb west of Mosul city on Tuesday morning.
- A bomb detonated in east Mosul city on Tuesday morning. No casualties were reported.