Attachments: View As Web Page Roundup of violence April 27 Baghdad - Around 1 pm, a mortar shell hit Shulla neighborhood injring 2 civilians. -Around 3 pm, a roadside bomb exploded in Nahrawan neighborhood killing 1 and injuring 1. -Around 5 pm, mortar shelling hit Jisr Diyala neighborhood (east of Baghdad) without casualties. - Around 5.30 pm, mortar shelling hit Shulla neighborhood (north west Baghdad) without casualties -Seven(7) corpses were found all over Baghdad: ( 4) in east Baghdad( Rusafa Bank) ; 2 in Kamaliya and 2 in Adhamiya While (3) found in west Baghdad ( Kharkh Bank ; 2 in Amil and 1 in Doura. Kirkuk - Around 8.45 pm of yesterday night, a roadside bomb exploded in Al-Wasiti neighborhood in Kirkuk targeting a police patrol injuring one civilian who was nearby and damaging the police car. - Around 9 pm, five civilians were injured when unknown person threw a grenade inside a café in Mesla neighborhood in Kirkuk . - Early morning , a suicide bomber exploded himself near a check point at Zanazeel neighborhood in Kisk district( north of Kirkuk) killing 4 policemen and injuring 5. - Around 10 am, a roadside bomb exploded in a village east of Musil killing one civilian and injuring 3. - Three corpses were found in Kirkuk by the police ; one is found at 6.30 am in Rahimawa in Musil on the main way to Arbil, the second is found at Rubaidha near Daqouq in Kirkuk and the third is found near Qazan Blakh (west of Kirkuk). All the corpses are transferred to the morgue of Kirkuk . Basra - Yesterday night and early morning , Basra international airport where the British base was a target for indirect fire for thee times (10 pm, 3am and 9 am) without knowing the damages.
- Trouble for Democrats: More Senate seats are at risk
- Biden's son: Up and coming Democratic star?
- All eyes will be on trade when Obama heads to Asia
- Big guns brought out to mark 1814 ‘Burning of Washington’
- BP manager allegedly learned scale of spill, dumped stock
- Crisis talks produce fragile deal to ease Ukraine crisis
- Old-school coal is making a comeback
- Flowers a work of art for Easter in DC’s National Gallery
- Ukraine deal reached; Russia agrees to de-escalate tensions
- Geneva Statement on Ukraine
- Operation Comfort strives to help vets ‘reinvent their dreams’
- Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal wounds of war
- Special Projects